Tonight on Nightly Business Report, a new read on sales of newly built homes surprised the street in a good way. But there’s a back story to the big bump in sales. And, what investors want to hear from American Express’ CEO tomorrow following a string of hits to the company.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump slams Biden, teases 2024 presidential run in first post White House speech
- Dow futures surge more than 300 points as the 10-year Treasury yield declines
- Warren Buffett owns more of a Chinese electric car company than General Motors
- CDC director signs off on J&J's single-shot Covid vaccine, clearing way for distribution to begin
- UK hunts for missing person infected with Covid variant first detected in Brazil
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS