Tonight on Nightly Business Report, why the head of the European Central Bank is more upbeat on the outlook for the Eurozone’s economy than he has been in a while. And, the one retirement mistake you don’t want to make.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow drops more than 400 points as stimulus uncertainty grows and coronavirus cases rise
- Trump says he will take coronavirus test before next debate with Joe Biden
- Meet the entrepreneurs creating a membership-based platform to help women of color succeed at work
- Bostic says the Fed needs to do more to address racial economic impact from the pandemic
- Biden's tax plan could create a tax rate of as much 62% for New Yorkers and Californians, studies show
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS