Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Nasdaq closes above 5000 for the first time since 2000. What drove the index to this level and where does it go from here? And, on Warren Buffett’s 50 year anniversary at the helm of Berkshire Hathaway, who may be next in line to succeed him?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow futures fall nearly 200 points after U.S. coronavirus cases surge to record high
- Banks may have to brace for heavy losses as commercial property prices plunge
- Happiness expert: One technique for staying upbeat during the pandemic
- China's top leaders meet this week to plan for the next five years. Here's what to expect
- This tech company about to report earnings still has 'ample upside,' longtime investor says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS