Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks set a record as Federal Reserve Chairman Janet Yellen says the central bank will remain patient when deciding when to raise rates. And, Home Depot shares hit a 52-week high on strong earnings as the company heads into its busiest season of the year: the spring.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- White House says Trump tests negative for coronavirus before debate with Biden
- Gap shares up 11% on plans to close stores, focus on e-commerce and off-mall retail
- Goldman is clawing back or cutting millions in pay from CEO Solomon, Blankfein and others over 1MDB
- Lawyers who went after Microsoft in antitrust case say DOJ will have a difficult time succeeding against Google
- Dow gains more than 100 points as Pelosi signals progress on stimulus deal
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS