Tonight on Nightly Business Report, employers created more jobs than expected last month, wages rebounded and more people re-entered the labor market. Does the strong January jobs report put a June rate hike by the Federal Reserve back on the table? And, following Anthem’s data breach, many want to know why health care companies tend to spend a lot less that others on cyber security.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. reports more than 83,000 coronavirus cases, record daily total, as experts warn of difficult winter
- Trump votes early in Florida as 2020 campaign enters final days
- Joe Biden calls climate change the ‘number one issue facing humanity’
- Media executives are finally accepting the decline of cable TV as they plot a new path forward
- Beating breast cancer cost this woman over $225,000. Health insurance didn’t cover her bill
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS