Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Exxon Mobil reports a sharp drop in profits but the biggest American oil and gas producer performed better than many of its rivals. And, President Obama unveils his $4 trillion budget setting the stage for a showdown in Washington.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow falls on concern about stimulus as Wall Street heads for weekly loss
- Jared Kushner friend, Giuliani associate Ken Kurson charged with stalking
- McDonald's seeks dismissal of racial discrimination lawsuit from former franchisees
- Fauci says Trump hasn't attended White House coronavirus task force meeting in 'several months'
- TripAdvisor CEO says Google uses its 'dominance in internet gatekeeping' against travel sites
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS