Tonight on Nightly Business Report, falling gas prices and deep discounts helped lure customers into auto dealerships. But can the industry’s strong November sales continue into December and beyond? And, the promising new drug that could potentially help millions of Americans suffering from Alzheimer’s.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Lawmakers unveil bipartisan $900 billion coronavirus stimulus package as stalemate drags on
- Dow jumps 360 points to start December, S&P 500 and Nasdaq hit record highs
- Nikola shares see another ugly selloff in volatile trading as insider lockup period expires
- Nikola founder Trevor Milton can sell his 91.6 million shares starting Tuesday as insider lockup period expires
- Nasdaq proposal would require greater diversity on company boards
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS