Even though oil prices have tumbled 30 percent since their summer highs, a couple of events coming up this week could really rattle the oil markets and oil prices.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- An activist with value approach takes the next step to turn around a food and beverage manufacturer
- FDA approves Johnson & Johnson’s single-shot Covid vaccine for emergency use
- Biden tells Congress Syria strikes are consistent with U.S. right to self-defense
- Op-ed: A digital dollar would help the U.S. and its allies keep China in check
- Congress is working on new $1,400 stimulus checks. Here's who could be eligible for the first time
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS