Tonight on Nightly Business Report, a $66 billion deal in the health care sector closes the book on one of the most dramatic takeovers in recent history. And, the companies that could benefit if the Keystone pipeline is approved.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump slams Biden, teases 2024 presidential run in first post White House speech
- Dow futures surge more than 300 points as the 10-year Treasury yield declines
- Warren Buffett owns more of a Chinese electric car company than General Motors
- CDC director signs off on J&J's single-shot Covid vaccine, clearing way for distribution to begin
- UK hunts for missing person infected with Covid variant first detected in Brazil
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS