Every day, 21,000 of them sail into U.S. ports, carrying everything from tea to T-shirts, but just a fraction ever go back. Shipping containers. Strong, durable and eminently recyclable. An estimated 700,000 are sitting near the nation’s waterfronts, unused, wasting shipyard space and littering landfills. It all presents an incredible opportunity for developers of environmentally friendly, sustainable real estate.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Joe Biden is sworn in as president: 'Democracy has prevailed'
- Morgan Stanley beats estimates on better-than-expected Wall Street and wealth management results
- Options traders are betting United Airlines could tumble on earnings
- Meet 22-year-old Amanda Gorman, the youngest inaugural poet in U.S. history
- S&P 500 rises more than 1% to an all-time high, Netflix leads Nasdaq to a record
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS