Democratic and Republican lawmakers may be on the same page, with the U.S. House of Representatives voting on a bill to fund the government into the next fiscal year, beginning October 1. But there’s a lot more than keeping Washington’s lights on in this congressional resolution.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Hank Aaron, legendary baseball player, dies at age 86
- Boris Johnson says some evidence new Covid variant in the UK may be more deadly
- Pfizer to supply up to 40 million doses to WHO-backed global Covid vaccine program
- Senate confirms Lloyd Austin as America's first Black secretary of Defense
- The Mega Millions jackpot is now $1 billion. What to know before you buy a ticket
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS