Zillow, the leading U.S. real-estate site, said Monday it had agreed to buy rival Trulia for $3.5 billion in stock. Shares of both companies had already rallied strongly in anticipation of a deal and added to those gains on Monday. Since the start of the year, both stocks have nearly doubled and now have a combined market capitalization of nearly $10 billion.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China's antitrust push won't bring an 'explosion of cases' against online companies, professor says
- Alleged Jeffrey Epstein procurer Ghislaine Maxwell in jail quarantine after possible coronavirus exposure
- Markets cheer Yellen pick for Treasury, seeing her focus on fixing the economy and not politics
- Trump campaign suffers new court loss in attempt to block Biden's win in Pennsylvania
- Jim Cramer worries White House transition could complicate vaccine distribution
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS