Tonight on Nightly Business Report: Netflix hits a milestone, and investors are very happy because of it. But, is it enough to keep the stock firing on all cylinders?
And, one of Wall Street’s biggest soap operas just took a turn as the chase for one company has begun to turn hostile.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Pennsylvania certifies Biden win over Trump in state
- Elon Musk has overtaken Bill Gates to become the world’s second richest person
- 'Black Friday has turned into Cyber Month' – here are the best deals
- Amazon partners with government agency to inspect counterfeits
- Trump administration officially begins transition to Biden after weeks of delay
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS