According to the Investment Company Institute, by the end of last year nearly 38 percent of 401(k) plan assets were invested in equity mutual funds and guess what? Fees on those funds continued to drop, meaning more of your money was put to work for you.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Inside AT&T's WarnerMedia as it dismantles the old Time Warner to battle Netflix
- Thousands petition Google for more answers on departed researcher
- Here’s how worried you should be about your stake in Alibaba, now that the U.S. is going after Chinese stocks
- Education Department extends student loan payment pause for 42 million borrowers amid Covid crisis
- Apple offers free fix for iPhone 11 devices that no longer respond to touch
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS