President Obama heads to oil country later today, attending a democratic fundraiser in Texas. He won’t be visiting the boarder where tens of thousands of illegal immigrants, many of them children have recently entered the U.S., but the President is urging Congress to provide almost $4 billion to deal with the immigration crisis.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Delta warns on slowing bookings, higher cash burn as Covid infections climb
- This family bet everything on bitcoin when it was $900 – and bought more when it crashed in 2018
- McConnell says a Covid stimulus compromise is within reach — 'We can do this'
- GOP congressman: New bipartisan Covid stimulus bill in 'range of reason' as momentum shifts to act
- Luminar going public makes 25-year-old Austin Russell one of world's first, and youngest, self-driving billionaires
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS