It looks like Dow 17K will have to wait another day. Stocks have been on a tear lately, reaching historic closing highs, in the Dow and the S&P 500 on Friday, but those indexes kicked off the new trading week with some modest declines. So with a week to go in the first half, Dominic Chu takes a look at the stocks that helped get the Dow to this point and what may lead the next leg.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Pennsylvania certifies Biden win over Trump in state
- Elon Musk has overtaken Bill Gates to become the world’s second richest person
- 'Black Friday has turned into Cyber Month' – here are the best deals
- Amazon partners with government agency to inspect counterfeits
- Trump administration officially begins transition to Biden after weeks of delay
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS