Islamic jihadists may not be the biggest threat to the unity of Iraq, it could be an oil refinery. In Kurdistan there is a refinery capable of processing 100,000 barrels of crude per day, but Baghdad says it would be unconstitutional to drill and export oil from there. Michelle Caruso-Cabrera is in Iraq and has more on what could impact the oil market.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- SPAC listings hit a record high in 2020 — but what are these 'shell companies'?
- Dow futures rise to kick off the week despite jump in coronavirus cases
- Trump attends his final G-20 summit but does not participate in pandemic preparedness session
- Trump coronavirus vaccine chief has had ‘no contact’ with Biden transition team
- Economically sensitive stocks are ‘spring-loaded’ for gains despite slowdown jitters, top investor Jeff Mills says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS