Tonight on Nightly Business Report, a surprise jump in consumer inflation. Will Federal Reserve Chair Yellen hint that rate hikes may be coming sooner rather than later at her news conference tomorrow?
And, a groundbreaking new study says one-quarter of all public company deals may involve some kind of insider trading.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Lawmakers unveil bipartisan $900 billion coronavirus stimulus package as stalemate drags on
- Dow jumps 360 points to start December, S&P 500 and Nasdaq hit record highs
- Nikola shares see another ugly selloff in volatile trading as insider lockup period expires
- Nikola founder Trevor Milton can sell his 91.6 million shares starting Tuesday as insider lockup period expires
- Nasdaq proposal would require greater diversity on company boards
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS