An exhaustive new study concludes that one quarter of all public company deals involves some type of insider trading. That report, which was conducted by professors from New York University and McGill University examined transactions back to 1996.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Pennsylvania certifies Biden win over Trump in state
- Elon Musk has overtaken Bill Gates to become the world’s second richest person
- 'Black Friday has turned into Cyber Month' – here are the best deals
- Amazon partners with government agency to inspect counterfeits
- Trump administration officially begins transition to Biden after weeks of delay
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS