A standout stock of the day was Intel. Shares jumped almost seven percent to just about $30 a share, its highest level in a decade. Investors bought up the stock after the company raised its revenue guidance. As we told you last night, the semiconductor maker is citing strong corporate sales for its upbeat outlook. So is it time to add Intel to your portfolio.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- FCC Chairman Ajit Pai will step down on January 20
- DoorDash seeks valuation of up to $32 billion in IPO, double what it was in June
- Elon Musk says SpaceX's next Starship test flight may happen as early as Wednesday
- Wall Street sell-off picks up steam, Dow falls 400 points to cut into November's big gain
- Nikola shares crater by more than 20% after GM gives up equity stake in smaller, reworked deal
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS