Call it the tortoise rally, the Dow crawled to a new high. Its fourth record in as many days and its reaching the milestone at a painstakingly slow pace. Today it rose a mere 2.5 points.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Pent-up demand will define the next leg of the bull run, Jim Cramer says
- 2020 is a 'preview' of how bad things can get if we don't fix climate change, other systemic problems: Lancet report
- American Airlines starts Boeing 737 Max flights to boost confidence in jets after fatal crashes
- 'We're positive that it will be a good end to 2020,' Ally Invest's top investment strategist says
- Stock futures mostly flat as Wall Street awaits news on stimulus, vaccines
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS