In Detroit today, two very different agendas at the General Motors annual meeting. Inside the meeting room at GM’s headquarters, shareholders were asked to vote about approving new directors and incentive plans for top executives. Outside, protesters were demanding GM executives be held accountable for defective ignition switches linked to 13 deaths and the recall of millions of cars.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Relativity Space adds $500 million to 'war chest' for scaling production of 3D-printed rockets
- Chinese EV rivals line up to challenge Tesla on their home turf
- Peter Thiel backs Berlin start-up making psychedelics in $125 million round
- Dow rises more than 100 points to start the week amid more positive vaccine news
- So long doorbusters! Retailers put deepest discounts online after weeks of deals
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS