Despite the strong gains this month, many smart investors are more than just a little perplexed, stocks are up, but so are bonds and its not just because the Federal Reserve is buying them. So what’s going on?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- GitHub is forcing Microsoft to deal with thorny controversies two years after acquisition
- Zoom investors are looking to a post-pandemic 2021 even with current growth at over 300%
- Black Friday shopping in stores craters 52% during pandemic as e-commerce sales surge
- Six things to consider before you buy a new TV this holiday season
- Energy is where investors send money ‘to die’ but there is one stock to like in the space, trader says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS