Call it the power of the purse. More and more women all around the globe are making money decisions in their households. A new study by the Center for Talent Innovations shows that in the U.S., women are responsible for almost 40 percent of all investable assets and that number is growing here and around the world. But surprisingly, only half of them rely on financial advisors for the best ways to save and invest.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- GitHub is forcing Microsoft to deal with thorny controversies two years after acquisition
- Zoom investors are looking to a post-pandemic 2021 even with current growth at over 300%
- Black Friday shopping in stores craters 52% during pandemic as e-commerce sales surge
- Six things to consider before you buy a new TV this holiday season
- Energy is where investors send money ‘to die’ but there is one stock to like in the space, trader says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS