Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Federal Reserve officials discussed the outlook for rates at their last meeting and one other topic that could have an even bigger impact on the economy.
And, Target may be feeling the impact of the data breach for a while to come, but the retailer’s Interim CEO has a plan to get shoppers back in the store.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The home of the Sopranos is under siege: Inside the battle for the soul of HBO
- Covid is killing more than 2,000 people a day in the U.S. as infections and hospitalizations hit records
- Tesla publishes its first-ever diversity report revealing leadership is 83% male and 59% White
- Chinese dissident targets Apple, Nike, others after report says they lobbied to weaken forced labor bill
- Here are 3 under-the-radar market story lines that could surprise investors in 2021
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS