Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks drop sharply on weak retail earnings. How concerned should investors be about the health of the sector and the consumer?
And, what did President Obama tell some prominent global business leaders at the White House today?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Pent-up demand will define the next leg of the bull run, Jim Cramer says
- 2020 is a 'preview' of how bad things can get if we don't fix climate change, other systemic problems: Lancet report
- American Airlines starts Boeing 737 Max flights to boost confidence in jets after fatal crashes
- 'We're positive that it will be a good end to 2020,' Ally Invest's top investment strategist says
- Stock futures mostly flat as Wall Street awaits news on stimulus, vaccines
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS