Small businesses are often called the backbone of the U.S. economy, with more than half of all Americans working for one or owning one. A new survey shows a 6 1/2 year high in optimism by small business owners is raising a lot of hopes for jobs and economy growth.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- One island welcomes all vaccinated travelers — but some may want to wait
- An 'aggressive' fight over containers is causing shipping costs to rocket by 300%
- Stock futures jump ahead of the busiest week of earnings
- Biden to impose travel restrictions on South Africa, U.K. and Brazil to mitigate new Covid strains
- China surpasses U.S. as largest recipient of foreign direct investment during Covid pandemic
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS