Tonight on Nightly Business Report, IBM’s CEO, in a rare television interview, describes how Big Blue is reinventing itself, changing the industry and will be a model for others to follow.
And, did the new man in charge of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac just make it easier for more Americans to get home loans?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump vs. Biden debate rules to change, with possible mic mute, after ugly first round
- Airlines are hours away from cutting more than 30,000 jobs without billions more in federal aid
- Fed's Daly calls for more fiscal help to get the economy out of a 'big ditch'
- Dow rebounds more than 300 points on stimulus hope to end first losing month since March
- Elizabeth Warren on Trump's reported $750 income tax payment: 'The system itself is broken'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS