Big changes being rolled out at a company that, as much as any, defines the term blue chip. Big Blue itself, IBM, a tech titan many own either directly or in a mutual fund. It contributed not one bit today to the rising market. It shares were off slightly on a day when IBM’s CEO Ginny Rometty sat down for a rare television interview with David Faber. The conversation was extended and expansive.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Walmart bets bigger on online grocery as it ramps up automated fulfillment at local stores
- Ant Group IPO could get back on track if it resolves issues, China's central bank governor suggests
- Sen. Patrick Leahy, set to preside over Trump impeachment, returns home after brief hospitalization
- Alphabet and Facebook rise after Microsoft reports surprisingly strong advertising revenue
- GameStop jumps after hours as Elon Musk tweets out Reddit board that's hyping stock
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS