Big changes being rolled out at a company that, as much as any, defines the term blue chip. Big Blue itself, IBM, a tech titan many own either directly or in a mutual fund. It contributed not one bit today to the rising market. It shares were off slightly on a day when IBM’s CEO Ginny Rometty sat down for a rare television interview with David Faber. The conversation was extended and expansive.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies at age 87
- 'Thank you, RBG': Leaders react with sadness, shock to Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death
- In Photos: Crowd gathers in front of the Supreme Court to mourn Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Trump nominee to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Supreme Court will get Senate vote, McConnell says
- Markets are expected to be choppy, but dip buyers could be looking at tech favorites in week ahead
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS