Yahoo is another stock that got slammed today, down more than six percent. And despite the encouraging news that the company will be one of the biggest beneficiaries when Alibaba goes public later this year. Yahoo owns nearly one quarter of the Chinese e-commerce giant. So what does Yahoo stand to gain from Alibaba going public and what could it mean for Yahoo shareholders?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow futures rise more than 100 points after Wall Street's losing week
- Biden won't lift Europe, Brazil travel restrictions despite Trump order, spokeswoman says
- Biden Covid advisor challenges Cuomo's letter to buy vaccine directly from Pfizer
- New York Gov. Cuomo asks to buy Covid vaccine directly from Pfizer amid dose shortages
- Foreigners poured money into China as the world struggled with the coronavirus pandemic
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS