Tonight on Nightly Business Report, will April showers bring May flowers in the stock market? Find out whether the professionals are predicting more volatility.
And, the big step Target is taking to help make shopping safer.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock futures lower as Biden unveils $1.9 trillion stimulus plan
- Xiaomi shares fall 10% as U.S. adds smartphone-maker to 'blacklist'
- China is set to report GDP numbers on Monday. Here's what economists expect
- 5 high-end electric SUVs available in China right now
- China A.I. firms and Huawei filed to patent technology that could identify Uighur Muslims, report says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS