Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Microsoft reports earnings after the closing bell and CEO Satya Nadella will host his first conference call since taking the top job. What’s the one key takeaway for investors?
And, who should control the internet? The Federal Communications Commission is proposing new rules and they’re not without controversy.
- Germany looks to tackle coronavirus rise with 3 simple strategies
- Anthony Scaramucci says first presidential debate was an 'embarrassment' to the U.S.
- ‘Schoolcations’ are trying to lure parents who have had it with remote learning
- China has a plan for dealing with an unstable world: its own consumers
- Video games are about to get more expensive as the console wars return
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS