Citigroup executives were expected to come under intense scrutiny from shareholders today, who wanted to hear more about company’s recent stumbles, including the failed stress test an allegations of fraud at its Mexican banking unit. But as Kayla Tausche reports from St. Louis, the meeting turned out better than expected.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Pelosi believes coronavirus stimulus deal still possible as Democrats prepare new package
- Democrats seek to turn Supreme Court fight into referendum on Obamacare
- Antarctica, the only continent without coronavirus, braces for summer rotation
- Supreme Court confirmation hearings to start in two weeks, Sen. Lindsey Graham says
- Office real estate market will get back to pre-Covid level, in 2025: Cushman & Wakefield
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS