How do you feel about your mutual fund investing in Silicon Valley starups? You may not know it, but according to a report in today’s Wall Street Journal, your fund could have some shares of newbies like Airbnb and Dropbox, if your money is manages by BlackRock, Fidelity, Janus or T. Rowe Price.
- UBS posts 137% jump in fourth-quarter profit
- Chinese electric carmaker Xpeng rolls out autonomous highway driving features in challenge to Tesla
- Google says it won't fund members of Congress who voted against election results
- Pizza Hut to launch Detroit-style pizza as its turnaround continues
- Advisor to Japanese prime minister names 4 conditions for the Tokyo Olympics to go on
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS