Even with the nation’s demand for oil and gasoline rising, there’s another setback for the long-proposed Keystone oil pipeline. As Jackie DeAngelis reports, there are more delays to bringing fuel from the oil sands of Canada to refineries along the Gulf o Mexico.
- Apple has quietly dropped 22% from its peak, giving up $500 billion in market cap
- Trump says U.S. will manufacture enough coronavirus vaccine doses for every American by April
- CDC reverses controversial coronavirus guidance that said people without symptoms may not need a test
- The TikTok and WeChat download bans, explained: CNBC After Hours
- Coronavirus live updates: CDC reverses controversial testing guidance; Europe faces second wave
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS