After a long season of cold, snowy weather in most parts of the country, many retailers were feeling the brunt of old man winter, but as Courtney Reagan tells us, many of those companies are not betting on an extreme case of spring fever.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock futures lower as Biden unveils $1.9 trillion stimulus plan
- Xiaomi shares fall 10% as U.S. adds smartphone-maker to 'blacklist'
- China is set to report GDP numbers on Monday. Here's what economists expect
- 5 high-end electric SUVs available in China right now
- China A.I. firms and Huawei filed to patent technology that could identify Uighur Muslims, report says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS