It’s income tax day and if you’ve left your electronic filing until today, you could be in for a rude awakening. Not your tax bill, but the fact that someone might have already claimed your refund. Identity thieves are still plaguing the tax system and if you think you’re not at risk, think again.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and a brand-new home screen that makes it easier to find stuff to watch
- What the post-coronavirus workplace might look like
- Trump to sign executive orders protecting preexisting conditions and seeking a way to prevent surprise medical bills
- Lawmakers push back against Trump's refusal to commit to peaceful transfer of power
- Stocks eke out small gains after wild session, Apple leads tech higher
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS