A pretty solid jobs report for March with 192,000 jobs added to the economy and sharply higher revisions in job gains for the previous two months of this year keeping the unemployment rate unchanged at 6.7 percent.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Qualcomm's chip market share plunges in China after Huawei sanctions; MediaTek takes No. 1 spot
- White House reveals which global leader will be first to hold a call with President Biden
- 'New dawn in America': World leaders welcome U.S. President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris
- Twitter locks Chinese embassy's account over tweet about Uighur women
- Senate confirms Avril Haines, Biden's pick to lead U.S. spy agencies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS