The financial crisis is now behind us and the nation’s big banks have a laundry list of new regulations aimed at making sure the sector is safer than before. So what might the future of the banking world look like?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stellantis agrees to $30 million fine to settle federal corruption probe of Fiat Chrysler
- Chamath Palihapitiya closes GameStop position, but defends investors' right to sway stocks like pros
- Why you're about to see even more of your favorite films from the '80s and '90s turned into TV shows
- GameStop jumps more than 100% even as hedge funds cover short bets, scrutiny of rally intensifies
- AMC share price quadruples as retail traders raid hedge-fund short targets
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS