Tonight on Nightly Business Report.. What’s working, what’s not and which important investing trends have emerged as the calendar quickly approaches the end of the quarter.
And, our Market Monitor guest tonight has a list of companies that have undergone big restructurings and now, he says, their shares are ready for lift-off.
- Biden has promised to reform Social Security — some changes could come as soon as this year
- Man who stormed U.S. Capitol charged with threatening to assassinate Rep. Ocasio-Cortez
- Amazon could face a new union push and antitrust scrutiny under the Biden administration
- Trump considered ousting U.S. Attorney General and installing loyalist in push to overturn election
- ‘It's just Bernie being Bernie’ — How a photo of Sanders wearing mittens at Inauguration Day went viral
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS