Tonight on Nightly Business Report.. What’s working, what’s not and which important investing trends have emerged as the calendar quickly approaches the end of the quarter.
And, our Market Monitor guest tonight has a list of companies that have undergone big restructurings and now, he says, their shares are ready for lift-off.
- Federal judge allows extra week for counting Wisconsin absentee ballots
- Nikola founder Trevor Milton forfeits $166 million in stock he would have lost anyway and gets to keep $3.1 billion under separation deal
- Why iPhone users are suddenly going wild creating custom looks for their home screens
- Musk cautions innovations at Tesla 'battery day' won't be widespread until 2022
- American Airlines plans pilot training on Boeing 737 Max in November
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS