A different story at the nation’s big airlines, among the companies that have been top performers so far this year. Especially Alaska Airlines, with shares soaring 24 percent since December. And Alaska Air, which is breaking out of the niche of flying only in the Western U.S., may be about to soar even higher.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- UBS posts 137% jump in fourth-quarter profit
- Chinese electric carmaker Xpeng rolls out autonomous highway driving features in challenge to Tesla
- Google says it won't fund members of Congress who voted against election results
- Pizza Hut to launch Detroit-style pizza as its turnaround continues
- Advisor to Japanese prime minister names 4 conditions for the Tokyo Olympics to go on
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS