It was another down day on Wall Street. Not by much, but all the major averages saw losses and the decline was driven by a sell-off in technology companies. Not the small and mid-sized biotech companies we saw investors sour on last week, but now we’re seeing a sell-off in big cap names like Amazon, Google and Netflix, all one-time darlings of Wall Street. After a choppy trading session the Dow ended four points lower, the tech-heavy Nasdaq continued to slide down 22 points and the S&P 500 ended lower by three.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow futures rise more than 100 points after Wall Street's losing week
- Biden won't lift Europe, Brazil travel restrictions despite Trump order, spokeswoman says
- Biden Covid advisor challenges Cuomo's letter to buy vaccine directly from Pfizer
- New York Gov. Cuomo asks to buy Covid vaccine directly from Pfizer amid dose shortages
- Foreigners poured money into China as the world struggled with the coronavirus pandemic
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS