A solid rally on Wall Street today. Investors were in the buying mood after a new report showed consumer confidence in March reached a six-year high. The Dow shot up 91 points, the Nasdaq was up almost eight and the S&P 500 also added eight points.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- UBS posts 137% jump in fourth-quarter profit
- Chinese electric carmaker Xpeng rolls out autonomous highway driving features in challenge to Tesla
- Google says it won't fund members of Congress who voted against election results
- Pizza Hut to launch Detroit-style pizza as its turnaround continues
- Advisor to Japanese prime minister names 4 conditions for the Tokyo Olympics to go on
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS