For years German automakers like BMW and Mercedes have assembled many of their luxury cars right here in the U.S. But now, demand is surging and not just in the states. As Phil LeBeau tells us, U.S. manufacturing plants have now become the world’s supplier for many of those luxury wheels.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Biden has promised to reform Social Security — some changes could come as soon as this year
- Man who stormed U.S. Capitol charged with threatening to assassinate Rep. Ocasio-Cortez
- Amazon could face a new union push and antitrust scrutiny under the Biden administration
- Trump considered ousting U.S. Attorney General and installing loyalist in push to overturn election
- ‘It's just Bernie being Bernie’ — How a photo of Sanders wearing mittens at Inauguration Day went viral
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS