Tonight on Nightly Business Report, when rates rise – and they will at some point – what does that mean for your investments, the housing market and savers?
And, could the new sanctions on Russia be disruptive to the world economy?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- WhatsApp delays privacy update over user 'confusion' and backlash about Facebook data sharing
- China says its economy grew 2.3% in 2020, but consumer spending fell
- Apple CEO Tim Cook's new cash bonus sweetener not tied to bigger sales or profits
- Biden national security advisor calls for Russia to immediately release detained Putin critic
- GitHub head of HR resigns after investigation into firing of Jewish employee over Capitol riot comments
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS