What do rising interest rates mean for home buyers and sellers? They could be another blow to the housing turnaround. Sales are at their lowest level in 18 months and there was more troubling news: sales of existing homes edged lower in February, down four-tenths of one percent.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- UBS posts 137% jump in fourth-quarter profit
- Chinese electric carmaker Xpeng rolls out autonomous highway driving features in challenge to Tesla
- Google says it won't fund members of Congress who voted against election results
- Pizza Hut to launch Detroit-style pizza as its turnaround continues
- Advisor to Japanese prime minister names 4 conditions for the Tokyo Olympics to go on
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS