Investors looking for dividend growth typically focus on utility, consumer staples and health care stocks. But should technology names be added to that list? Apple issued its first dividend two years ago and today its the second biggest dividend player in the S&P 500. Are other tech companies ready to follow suit?
- Germany looks to tackle coronavirus rise with 3 simple strategies
- Anthony Scaramucci says first presidential debate was an 'embarrassment' to the U.S.
- ‘Schoolcations’ are trying to lure parents who have had it with remote learning
- China has a plan for dealing with an unstable world: its own consumers
- Video games are about to get more expensive as the console wars return
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS