Disney is reportedly in talks to buy Makers Studio, one of the largest content providers for YouTube. If the deal does go through, it would be a big bet by a traditional media company in the fast-growing digital studio business. The move could also be the start of a new wave of acquisitions in Hollywood.
- What to expect from Tesla on 'battery day'
- Dow futures fall 150 points as Wall Street tries to recover from 3-week losing streak
- A package addressed to Trump containing the deadly poison ricin was intercepted
- Ginsburg vacancy could tilt Supreme Court to Trump in potential Bush v. Gore repeat
- Market bull John Stoltzfus: U.S. is best place to invest, cites less 'froth'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS