Tonight on Nightly Business Report, here we go again. As another snowstorm slams the south and the northeast, what will be the full economic impact on things like job growth, GDP and auto sales and which numbers are the most vulnerable?
And, the United Auto Workers union attempts to make history at a Southern plant. What’s at stake if the vote is defeated?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- From Tesla and Rivian to Ford and GM: Take a look at the electric trucks automakers are planning
- Jason Momoa was ‘completely’ in debt after ‘Game of Thrones’: ‘We were starving’
- Facebook to reimburse some advertisers after miscalculating effectiveness data
- The book Mark Cuban read in his 30s that helped him get rich
- ByteDance has reportedly been given another week to sell off TikTok's U.S. business
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS