Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks soar after an upbeat reading on the labor market. But tomorrow’s employment report will be the real test to see whether the gains can be extended.
And, as profits at General Motors drop, does the new CEO of the largest U.S. automaker have a plan for the road ahead?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump slams Biden, teases 2024 presidential run in first post White House speech
- ‘This bond market is so radically oversold,' economist David Rosenberg says
- Iran rejects informal nuke talks with U.S. and EU, insists Biden drop sanctions first
- New York Attorney General ready to oversee investigation into Cuomo sexual harassment allegations
- CDC panel recommends use of J&J's single-shot Covid vaccine, clearing way for distribution
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS